We will be doing Mainstream lessons starting at 6:30 on Saturday before the dance. And as always the first two tips are student friendly. Theme is “Blast from the Past – 60s, 70s, and 80s Music”.
After the club meeting several of us are heading to Austin’s to relax and enjoy having Friday off. Please join us if you can make it!
Here is the current agenda for Thursday's (24th) club meeting at the Grange. The meeting starts at 7. We will plan to be done by 9. Pizza will be provided.
Agenda for 3-24-16 Club Meeting (starts at 7 PM):
1. Approval of 11-19-15 Meeting minutes – Deb/Mark
2. Treasurers report – Ken/Suzann
3. Committee reports
1. Publicity Diane/Marvin
2. Arrangements Mary/Rob
3. Travel Daryl/Leslie
4. Membership Doug/Sandy
5. Historian Charlie/Donna
4. Divide Secretary Role? - Doug
5. Elections - Viola
6. Date for Plus Dance – Daryl/Leslie
7. Summer Dance - Yes or No? - Sandy
8. End of Year Picnic – Doug
9. Docey Dandy/Grange Joint Community Service Project – Leslie